Thanksgiving Day is upon us!
How can we prepare AND enjoy our big Thanksgiving Day celebration without feeling rushed, overcommitted, and frazzled?
Start planning now!
- Make a grocery list - What do you already have and what will you need?
- Make a guest list - Who are you inviting to your feast? What dish will they bring?
- Make a to-do list - What needs to get done before guests arrive and when does it need to get done by
Schedule time each day to work on your to-do list
- What can be done now?
- What can be done a week before?
- What must happen the day before?
- What must happen the day of?
Ask for help!
- Delegate responsibilities so you don’t have to do everything yourself
- Ask each guest to bring something (side dish, beverages, napkins, etc.)
- Hire a maid service or enlist your kids to help with cleaning
- Cater in food so you don’t have to do all the cooking!
Take care of yourself
- Drink plenty of water (you...