The New Year is just a few days away. Instead of making resolutions that are big and broad without any details, make New Year’s Goals that are S.M.A.R.T.
When you set a big hairy audacious goal, it can be overwhelming. However, if you create a S.M.A.R.T. goal, then you will have a plan to achieve it.
Here’s a couple of examples:
Big Hairy Audacious Goal: Get Out Of Debt
S.M.A.R.T. Goal: Pay off $2,000 credit card debit in 10 months by saving $100 from each paycheck (2 paychecks per month = $200 saved per month).
● What actions must I do to save $200 per month?
○ Pack my lunch instead of eating out
○ Make my own morning coffee instead of going through the drive-thru
○ Wear the clothes in my closet instead of buying new outfits
S.M.A.R.T. Goal: : Lose 30 pounds in 16 weeks (or 2 pounds per week for 16 weeks)
● What actions must I do to lose 30 pounds?
○ Drink water as my beverage of choice
○ Make half my plate fruits and vegetables
○ Make the other half of my plate lean protein
○ Exercise 30-60 minutes at least 3-5 times per week
What will your goals be for 2020?
What actions must you do to achieve them?
Leave Your Details And Get All This Information NOW...